Why choose Tata nexarc?
One application for multiple lenders
No documents required to initiate application
High loan amount supported
Dedicated customer support
Loan Against Property EMI Calculator
How it works?
Fill your basic details and requirement in the form
Choose the bank /NBFC you want to apply to
Tata nexarc & bank / NBFC rep will reach out for documents
Your property will get assessed for its value
Final offer, agreement and NACH to be executed
Frequently asked questions
• Business Expansion: Entrepreneurs often use LAPs to raise capital for business expansion, such as opening a new branch, purchasing inventory, or investing in new equipment.
• Debt Consolidation: A LAP can be used to consolidate multiple loans into one, especially if the LAP offers a lower interest rate than the current debts.
• Education Expenses: A LAP can be used to cover higher education costs, such as tuition fees for yourself or your children, especially for education abroad where the costs might be high.
• Medical Expenses: In the event of a medical emergency or costly medical procedures, a LAP can be used to cover these costs.
• Home Renovation: If you're planning to remodel or renovate your home, a LAP can be a good way to finance these expenses.
• Wedding Expenses: In many cultures, wedding ceremonies can be quite expensive. A LAP can be used to cover these costs.
• Investment: Some people use LAPs to invest in another property or other types of investment opportunities. Remember, while a Loan Against Property can provide substantial funds and be used for a variety of purposes, it also comes with risk. If you are unable to repay the loan, you could lose your property. Therefore, it's important to carefully consider your repayment ability before opting for such a loan.
• Research Different Lenders: Different lenders may offer different interest rates, loan terms, and fees. Compare these factors, and consider the reputation and reliability of the lenders as well. You can usually find this information on lenders' websites, or you can contact them directly for more details.
• Check Eligibility: Most lenders have certain eligibility criteria for a LAP, such as age, income level, credit score, and property value. Ensure that you meet these criteria before applying.
• Prepare Documentation: The lender will typically require several documents, including proof of identity, proof of residence, proof of income (such as salary slips or tax returns), and property documents. Ensure you have all the necessary documents ready to expedite the application process.
• Application: Once you've gathered all necessary documents, you can typically apply for a LAP online or at a physical branch of the lender. You'll need to fill out the application form and submit your documents.
• Property Valuation: After you've submitted your application, the lender will usually have the property appraised to determine its market value. This will affect how much you can borrow.
• Loan Approval: If your application is approved, the lender will offer you a loan agreement detailing the loan amount, interest rate, loan term, and other important details. Be sure to read this agreement carefully before accepting the loan.
• Loan Disbursement: If you accept the loan agreement, the lender will then disburse the loan amount. This could be a lump-sum payment, or it could be in installments, depending on the agreement.
• Residential Properties: This includes both self-occupied and rented residential properties like houses, apartments, and condominiums.
• Commercial Properties: This could be a commercial building, office space, or shop that you own.
• Industrial Properties: Warehouses, factories, or other industrial buildings can also be used as collateral for a LAP.
• Mixed-Use Properties: These are properties that have both residential and commercial components.
• Vacant Land: Some lenders may accept a piece of vacant land as collateral
• Self-Owned but Rented Residential Property
• Self-Owned Piece of Land
• Self-Owned Commercial Property
• Self-Owned but Rented Commercial Property