Tata nexarc will ensure support to all customers in their journey on Tata nexarc. The scope of support includes and is not limited to:
- Incident Support - Provide support for a specific problem or functionality that is not working as intended
- Query Support - Provide support for information or advice.
- Configuration and integration both remote as well as on the premises, as the case may be.
- Transaction and customer data migration as may be required.
- Training and usage facilitation services.
- Communication of the status of the incident on a periodic basis until it is resolved.
Support does not Include
- Consultancy services.
- Hardware problem outside the Services Environment.
- Network (LAN/WAN) problem outside the Services Environment.
- Data download or data processing services.
- Support is available only in English/Hindi.
- Third-party application integration services.
- Tata nexarc is not responsible for any software not provided by Tata nexarc.
In the product and every application portal,an extensive list of FAQs are available. Users can find the solution to the simple queries or problems they face while using the application or on the portal.
|Business Hours Support||Mon - Sun between 9:00 - 21:00 hours|
The calculation of the SLA excludes events such as:
- The event has occurred as a result of a Force Majeure or during the implementation of any disaster recovery procedure.
- Any activities and/or outages mutually agreed upon by the parties (planned scheduled downtime).
- The last mile access (Network that connects Customer location and Network Service Provider's Point of Presence) or broadband access that is not provided or managed by Tata nexarc or its authorized agents.
- The failure of a Customer's application, equipment or facilities including any third party equipment.
- Trouble Tickets associated with new installations or upgrades.
- An interruption where the Customer elects not to release the service for testing and repair and continues to use it on an impaired basis.
- Interruptions during any period where Tata nexarc or its agents are not allowed access to the Customer premises where the access lines are terminated.
Support Contact Methods
Customer may contact Tata nexarc help desk to report an error and request support services by following methods:
CALL US (India Toll Free)